Cybersecurity Education Grants –
Goal: To secure funding for a $1.5Billion federal grants directly through the work a consortium of education, non profit, community and business leaders used to build cybersecurity training labs/incubators at community colleges and HBCUs throughout the country.
Desired Results: Train 100,000 for jobs in cybersecurity, data analytics, and artificial intelligence over the next 10 years. Provide job placement and mentorship to these workers Offer technical assistance to labs/incubators and position them to become self-sustaining and capable of training at least 100 students per year.
Vision: This podcast seeks to offer advice for reforming our nation’s infrastructure workforce training programs by interviewing execs, government officials, and educators. Through these discussions, STEM4US! intends to inspire increased funding for cyber workforce training programs
● Primary: energy, technology, and finance execs and government policy makers
● Secondary: Parents, Students, Media professionals
● Target Reach: 20,000 week
● Interviews with execs, government leaders, educators
● Profiles on students whose lives have been positively
impacted by STEM learning
● Conversations with audiences at special events
Through these discussions, STEM4US! intends to inspire increased funding for cyber workforce training programs
- STEM4US! is a DC-based 501(c)(3) charity